We help leaders, teams, and organizations achieve great performance.
Right Chord Leadership offers a full line of fully customizable programs to help your team or organization achieve great performance. Our approach combines:
- The latest research on leadership, teams and culture development
- Highly engaging active learning techniques
- Video lessons between live sessions
- One-on-one coaching to reinforce learning
- A wealth of insights gained from over three decades in the performing arts
At Right Chord Leadership, we have a simple definition of coaching—sharing one’s experiences (including successes and failures), wisdom, and suggestions so that others may excel.
Our one-on-one coaching sessions help clients challenge self-limiting beliefs, see options, and experience breakthroughs in their thoughts and actions.
- Inspire their workforce to achieve outstanding performance
- Cultivate more collaborative workplace relationships
- Increase accountability among their staff
- Promote innovative thinking to solve tough problems
- Communicate with more impact
- Manage change with more confidence
- Develop better problem solvers and decision makers
- Find better ways of managing conflict
In today’s business environment, ambiguity and unpredictability are woven into the DNA of our work lives. That’s why we apply a holistic approach in our consulting work. Using this “systems thinking” framework, we examine the Big Picture–the critical connections, relationships, and “touch points” that aren’t always obvious–and apply disciplined methods to discover where the gaps and opportunities exist. We then work with our clients to pursue these opportunities with rigor and precision. The result? A team or organization that is aligned, focused and functioning optimally.
We help our clients develop, refine, and implement:
- More memorable on-boarding programs for new hires
- More innovative, engaged, change-ready cultures
- More equitable performance management processes
- More efficient change processes
- More powerful visions, missions, and values
- More accountable cross-functional teams
- More effective coaching and mentoring programs
- More impactful executive and staff retreats
Crank up your next conference, retreat, or event with Dr. Michael Brenner! Michael brings more than 15 years of experience as a successful consultant, facilitator, coach, author, and educator and over 25 years of experience as a professional jazz saxophonist. His approach to learning, leadership, and workplace success merges unforgettable lessons from the worlds of art and business. The result? Keynotes, speeches, and presentations that are engaging, enlightening, and incredibly entertaining.
Just as no organization is alike, no audience is alike. That’s why every one of Michael’s speaking engagements is customized to your specific needs and goals. No canned speeches here! Michael will sit down with your event organizer(s) and craft a message and presentation that resonates with your audience. Your attendees will leave the event not simply entertained but moved and inspired.
When people attend speeches, keynotes, and presentations, they want to enjoy the experience. But they also want to learn, improve themselves, and take steps toward achieving their potential. With a doctorate in adult learning and leadership from one of the top graduate schools of education in the country, Michael knows that effective programs need to include specific, real-life examples and the latest cutting-edge research, tools, and techniques that can be applied immediately. In drawing leadership lessons from some of the world’s most accomplished artists and businesspeople, Michael will make an indelible impression on your audience that lasts long after the program is over.
Michael speaks on a variety of topics relevant to leaders, teams, and organizations of all sizes and industries.
Download a printable full-color Information Sheet here:
Speaker Information Sheet